The EPS Spotlight Award rewards the EPS member that is very valuable to its research group and/or department.
Who can be nominated?
- The valuable EPS member takes care of the department, spends extra time to welcome new colleagues, is the “spider in the web” and creates a very good and safe working environment
- PhD candidates, technicians, office assistants, postdocs, PIs
Award: 250 €* and a special surprise (*The amount is to be spent on research-related activities at the discretion of the laureate)
- The nominated person has to be a member of the EPS graduate School or is a member of a group that is part of EPS.
- Multiple nomination per department/research group possible.
- An award winner cannot be nominated for the same award again
- For each nomination the nomination form has to be filled in and two letter of recommendations have to be included. The letter of recommendations should be send from the same research group/department. Please send all documents in one email to the EPS office assistant Anja Mosselman (Anja.Mosselman@wur.nl).
- Deadline for submitting the complete nomination documents is 15 February 2023.
- Nomination can be submitted by any group member and does not have to be an EPS member.
- For questions please contact Juliane Teapal (Juliane.Teapal@wur.nl)