Emilie Wientjes (WUR, Biophysics) was awarded a VIDI grant for her research 'How flexible is photosynthesis?'. Plants use light to make sugars. However, the quantity and quality of light vary during the day. The researchers [...]
Fascination of Plants Day 2019: EPS PhD candidates participate in Science Battle, winner is Tom Theeuwen (WUR)
Tom Theeuwen wins the science battle between PhD candidates Ties Ausma (RUG), Eva van Zelm (WUR), Tom Theeuwen (WUR) and Sietske van Bentum (UU) who participated in a Science Battle organised by Plantum. The Science [...]
- VBC Summer School
- Friday, June 28 through Saturday, August 31 , 2019
For more information see program website.
- 7th Edition International Workshop on Image Analysis Methods for the Plant Sciences – Call for papers
- Thursday, July 4 through Friday, July 5 , 2019
Time and schedule will follow.
- International PhD and Postdoc One Health Summer School – Microbiomes in soil, plant, animal and human health
- Sunday, August 11 through Friday, August 16 , 2019
For program see website
University of Bern, Switzerland,
- 4th International Brachypodium Conference
- Tuesday, June 25 through Friday, June 28 , 2019
Times to be viewed on website
- GLS Seminar – Stefano Mazzoleni
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
14:00 - 15:00
Science Park 904, Amsterdam
- 15th World Congress on Parasitic Plants, 30 June – 5 July 2019, in Amsterdam
- Sunday, June 30 through Friday, July 5 , 2019
For times see website.