The EPS Mentor Award rewards the EPS member that is not just a supervisor but also acts as a mentor contributing not only to the scientific but also the personal and career development of their students/employees.
Who can be nominated?
- The EPS member is extraordinary in supervising/ mentoring of MSc or BSc students, PhD candidates or postdocs (also in a long term perspective).
- PhD candidates, postdocs or PIs
Award: 250 €* and a special surprise (*The amount is to be spent on research-related activities at the discretion of the laureate)
- The nominated person has to be a member of the EPS graduate School or is a member of a group that is part of EPS.
- Multiple nomination per department/research group possible.
- An award winner cannot be nominated for the same award again
- For each nomination the nomination form has to be filled in and two letters of recommendation have to be included. The letters of recommendation should be send from the same research group/department. Please send all documents in one email to the EPS office assistant Anja Mosselman (Anja.Mosselman@wur.nl).
- Deadline for submitting the complete nomination documents is 15 February 2023.
- Nomination can be submitted by any group member and does not have to be an EPS member.
- For questions please contact Juliane Teapal (Juliane.Teapal@wur.nl)