The EPS Young Researcher Award rewards junior scientists with remarkable scientific output.
Who can be nominated?
- EPS member for their scientific achievement and important work, including discoveries of significance, or the invention of influential methods/tools.
- PhD candidates and postdocs
Award: 1000 €* and a special surprise (*The amount is to be spent on research-related activities at the discretion of the laureate)
- The nominated person has to be a member of the EPS graduate School or is a member of a group that is part of EPS.
- Multiple nomination per department/research group possible.
- An award winner cannot be nominated for the same award again
- For each nomination the nomination form has to be filled in and two letter of recommendations have to be included. At least one Recommendations letter should come from the same research group. Please send all documents in one email to the EPS office assistant Anja Mosselman (Anja.Mosselman@wur.nl).
- Deadline for submitting the complete nomination documents is 15 February 2023.
- Nomination can be submitted by PI or department head and does not have to be an EPS member.
- For questions please contact Juliane Teapal (Juliane.Teapal@wur.nl)