EPS PhD Get2Gether 2022
Date: 3rd and 4th of May 2022
Registration: opens soon
Location: StayOkay Hostel in Soest
Organizer: EPS PhD Council
This time for our yearly edition we have prepared an exciting program with several fantastic keynote speakers in several stages of their careers, as well as a selection of workshops and social activities to meet and bond with your fellow PhDs in Plant Sciences 🙂
For those interested, there is an opportunity to share your own research in the form of an oral presentation, a pitch or a poster.
In this edition, there will be several workshops to choose from! This year, our exciting workshop line-up co
nsists of, among others, an ecological excursion around Soest, presentation skills, supervision of students or gardening!
Some practical matters:
- This 2-day event is organized by the EPS PhD council, and includes a stay-over at the StayOkay Hostel.
- Attendance will be checked and is strictly required to obtain the ECTs for your iTSP.
- We will arrange a bus from WUR campus to the StayOkay in Soest on Monday morning, and back on Tuesday afternoon.
- The registration closes on the 24th of December 2021.
- The costs of attending the Get2Gether are covered by EPS for EPS PhD candidates with an approved iTSP. However, a fee will apply in case of no-show or cancellation past the due date on the 14th of January 2022.
- A Corona vaccination certificate or negative PCR test of less than 24 hours is required to enter the StayOkay Hostel. Without the proper Corona documentation it is not possible to participate in the event.
For questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
The EPS PhD Council
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 through May 4
Programme details will follow later
Bosstraat 16, Soest