- look back: 'did I meet the goals I set for the past period?'
- look ahead: 'which goals do I want to reach in the period to come?'
- look aside: 'is my project on scheme, did I publish enough, did I attend enough courses?'
The Monitoring System should meet the following requirements:
- a standardised evaluation on all aspects of the work of the past period;
- insight in the progress of the project;
- reevaluation by PhD student and promotor concerning the expectations of the PhD project.
THE INFORMATION OF THE PhD STUDENT WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL!!!
EPS will use the information to identify problems experienced by PhD students and, on request of the PhD student, EPS can offer direct support to the PhD student, like mediation in case of conflict between the PhD student and the promotor(s)/co-promotor(s)/(daily)supervisor(s).